UniSkyUSA understands transportation and infrastructure are core responsibilities that impact all from our daily commutes to shipping goods around the globe, the driving force connecting communities and strengthening our economy. This impact on today’s society, regarding resource congestion, consumption, environmental degradation, loss of life and serious injury has become ripe for a technological disruption.
SkyWay transportation infrastructure technology offers fully integrated solutions to address the nation’s mass transit needs. It is innovative mounted and suspended wheeled vehicles operating above the ground with the infrastructure of modern rail and string elevated structures. Divided into classes, ultra-lightweight, lightweight, medium-weight, heavyweight and super-heavyweight, SkyWay can be low-speed (up to 62 mph), fast (up to 124 mph) high-speed (up to 186 mph), super high-speed (up to 248 mph) and hyper-speed (up to 310 mph).
UniSkyUSA partnered with the marketing arm of the team of engineers and designers of CJSC “String Technologies” (Minsk, Belarus) that are engaged in the SkyWay transport-infrastructure complex development. It is based on the five technological breakthroughs of the past: 1) Textile machinery; Steam engine, 2) Railways, 3) Electric power, 4) Petrochemistry; Automobile production, and 5) the Internet, to produce the sixth technological breakthrough, the SkyWay Transport Era.
Forget about expensive flights on airplanes and tiresome train trips. The rail car has a top speed of 500 km / h.
The SkyWay transport network is the most comfortable method to get from point A to point B.
Internet is a global information network. In the 20th century, thanks to the Internet, mankind moved to a qualitatively new level of development.
SkyWay is a global transport network. In the 21st century, it will help humanity move to the next level of qualitative development.
You will not feel the speed of movement. When traveling in a SkyWay vehicle, it feels like you are sitting in a comfortable armchair at home. And you are safe. Why is that?
- The reduced noise level does not exceed 50 db.
- The static speed and soft suspension.
- No interference in the movement.
- No complicated, dangerous road junctions.
- Automatic control, reducing human error.
- No traffic jams, accidents, congestion, pedestrians and traffic lights.
SkyWay technology is a chance to restore the ecosystem.
- Humans will save more than 300 billion tons of fuel resources
- Not burning fuel, people will save 106 billion tons of oxygen, and will protect the atmospheric layer from the emission of harmful combustion components
- The mining will decrease, because there will be no need in large numbers of metal, concrete and other materials production for highway construction
- A kilometer of railway track or highway, including infrastructure, deprives the users of 4 hectares of fertile soil.
SkyWay transportation and infrastructure saves food, raw materials, spatial, economic, mineral, financial and human resources.
- Flora and fauna will remain intact.
- The volume of earthworks in the construction of stringed roads is 100 times less, and this will save the soil and the terrain in the construction zone. The damage will be minimal.
- People will get to the new land resources, but without compromising the rest. String roads will go through oceans, tundra, wetlands, mountains, deserts.
- The delivery of goods will be several times cheaper.
- It will take much less steel and nonferrous metals, soil, sand and concrete.
The roads will become multi-layered. The new traffic will be streaming 10 meters or higher above the other roads.
- No traffic jams and free passage for bulky transport
- Reducing road accidents and reduction of mortality from accidents
- The track or rail, on which a SkyWay transport vehicle moves, eliminates the possibility of collisions with passing oncoming traffic.
- Weather conditions, seasonal factors do not bear the slightest threat for a SkyWay transport.
UniSkyUSA is in the right position with the right technology at the right time for delivering the correct transportation and infrastructure to ensure the future a safe, cost-efficient, and sustainable growth needed to connect communities to places and freight production to ports. Register here to take your part in the Affordability, Comfort, Efficiency, Environmental friendliness, Safety, and Social Orientation driving force connecting communities and strengthening our economy in the 21st Century.